View Profile GoGeta89

6 w/ Responses

hahaha!

Detta var lugnt eb av dina skönaste filmer! Du borde verkligen satsa på musikvideor! den var verkligen annorlunda och rolig. Jag kollade på den 3ggr O.o;... Hoppas du kommer släppa många fler flash filmer snabbt!
//Tobbe

Funny!

That movie was one of your best movies in a very long time. Do this kind of music vidoes all the time and you will become more popular! ;D

Great!

I've seen this movie on your site a long time ago. This move is just great.

Great!

The animation isn't so great but I liked the movie alot! I vists your site everyday! You rock!

YEAH!

This movie was almost better than the first one! And I did find the easter egg! That was pretty funny too!

Pretty good, BUT!

I like your first movie more!

Perv

This movie isn't funny or anything. Just stupid. Stop making stupid movies and make funny movies. I think you make some.

Slap-Junkie responds:

yes perverted thats it. grow some hair on your chest then come back and see me.

what so special with swedes?

Funny movie. I like the part with Göran persson dancing. But I would be happy if you could tell me the name of the song, please?

TmsT responds:

The name of that song is "My Heart Will Go On" (the "Titanic" theme) by Celine Dion. However, the rendition used in this animation is a silly polka version, with fake(?) Germanic accents.
Big ups to whoever performed that.

very good!

Normal I don´t watch long movies on newgrounds but your movie had something special!

good!

but They looked pretty ugly when they talked...

And I have crappy english..

Sex is a name sex is a game, forget the name and play the game...

Tobbe Arvidsson @GoGeta89